Supply Teaching Ltd are recruiting for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants (TA) ) for our Milton Keynes based primary schools, to support students in their learning on a one to one basis and within intervention groups, with an immediate start.
Successful candidates will need to:
• Have SEN experience within the class room,
• Be enthusiastic, creative and passionate in what they do and focussed on helping their students develop their learning and achievements to the best of their ability,
• Be an excellent team player,
• Be reliable and approachable,
• Have a motivational and engaging personality, as well as good behavioural management skills and experience,
• Ideally educated to NVQ level 2 and/or 3.
In return we can offer you:
• Flexible working hours that work around your availability, commitments & lifestyle,
• Paid directly PAYE by Supply Teaching Ltd not through a third party,
• A variety of work that is both rewarding and satisfying,
• Competitive rates of pay, including holiday pay and pension,
• Great prospects for longer contracts or permanent jobs,
• Free DBS after qualifying period,
• High level of support from a dedicated consultant.
We offer a very generous referral scheme worth £100, so if you know anyone that might be interested in this role, please let them know about it and contact us to see how you can claim your reward!
* All offers are conditional on satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Supply Teaching Ltd has over 18 years of experience of working with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools in Bucks, Beds, Northants & Oxfordshire. We have daily and long term supply requirements on an ongoing basis during term time, as well as permanent and contract job and tutoring opportunities. We aim to provide the best level of service to both our Schools and our staff. We also have contracts with LA’s to provide 1-2-1 tuition for children not currently accessing education for many reasons, as a stepping stone with the aim of providing the best education for the students.
If you are looking for either a short term, long term or permanent SEN teaching assistant post at primary level, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information and send us your CV today!