30th January 2020
Enquire about this position
Secondary English Teacher for Immediate start – Milton Keynes
- £130 – 180 daily rate (DOE)
- Secondary English Teacher to start as soon as possible.
- Long term cover until Easter 2020 with possible extension until July.
Supply Teaching Limited are working directly alongside a co-educational secondary school and sixth form, to find dynamic Secondary English Teacher to deliver Key Stage 3 and 4 classes.
The successful English Teacher will provide high quality learning and support for children preparing for exams in the subject area, supporting progress and development with pupils moving on to Sixth Form and Colleges.
- Be passionate about teaching English and confident in delivering all subject matter to Key Stage 3 and 4, inspiring the next generation of scholars, writers and public speakers.
- Have experience in a Secondary School setting delivering lessons up to GCSE level.
- Be able to plan and mark appropriately.
- Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities;
- Promote positive behaviour, using established behaviour management skills;
- Be an excellent communicator, delivering engaging special learning opportunities;
- Have a positive work ethic, which inspires both staff and pupils;
- Be passionate in providing support for all pupils, whether you an accomplished expert teacher, or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT);
- Create a fun, safe and inspiring learning environment, setting high expectations of achievement, supporting your pupils reach their full potential.
- You will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
At Supply Teaching Limited we offer all teachers:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated Secondary consultant who works directly with you and all schools in the area
- Plus, recommend a friend who’s looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with £100 for every Teacher and Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 15 days.
At Supply Teachers Ltd we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12-week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: For you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
– Attend an interview in person;
– Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
– Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We aim to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual inquiries.
If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Supply Teachers Ltd. is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of its Client
Return to vacancies