Tel: +44 (0)1908 662 655   Email:

Get UK Qualified

If you are from the EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or the USA your teaching qualifications are automatically accepted by the UK and you can apply for Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) straight away. If you are an Overseas Qualified Teacher from another country you can work in the UK for four years as long as you have a valid work permit, police check and your qualifications are validated by NARIC. You must be enrolled in the Qualified Teacher program during your fifth year and it must be completed before your fifth year ends. Supply Teaching Limited can offer QTS. If you are interested please contact us or register with us.

Useful documents:

Current vacancies:

See all vacancies