Tel: +44 (0)1908 662 655   Email:


Information for teachers seeking to work in the UK

Do you have the right to work in the UK?

Find out by choosing your country/region of origin below.

Get UK qualified

If you qualified overseas you will need to enroll in the Qualified Teacher program within four years. We can assist you in doing this.

Current vacancies:

See all vacancies